So I tried a d3 season

I didn't play much of this season for other reasons, and since I knew it was going to end soon when I got the itch to play an ARPG again I opted to try out Diablo 3's latest season. Holy crap there's like nothing to it after 10 years... One expansion, and a slightly interesting Simulacrum clone.

Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves by this point.

I'll definitely be playing here this next league.
Last bumped on May 3, 2022, 11:18:17 AM
I mean they are both about the same. Each season / league you play for a couple weeks and then its over. Same with the D2R ladders.

Both games dont expect players to never stop, there are planned low and high points. The only difference being D3 was one of the most successful games of all-time, and PoE needs to drive revenue every league or they could financially capsize.

PoE2 and D4 will be competing directly against each other, which tbh, PoE2 is just a large expansion, while D4 is a next-gen arpg. I hope both are great, but I suspect one will be better than the other, and I dont mean the one where its the same endgame with a different campaign option.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 3, 2022, 11:18:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info