console is not pc you are nerfing it into ground

first of i have been playing this game for longer than i care to mention , It looks to me that GGGs ego is getting the better of it , pc has a player base no question but console doesnt , In yet you keep nerfing it into the ground , why would people play a game they cannot finish , ie level 100 this is the goal . the fights get harder n harder n trust me if i could sponge the damage n do the moves some of these bosses do now i would be banned for cheating , currency is nerfed to almost extinction it doesnt drop . this is needed to buy the gear needed for any hope of level 100 , And before every1 says im wrong every league you add more items to drop this league has all new currency but drop chances havent changed so ( not accurate numbers searching these would get me banned as i would need to explain how i read ure code ) if at first there was a 100 items and say exalts had a 1 percent chance to drop it would drop reasonably often but when you add another 100 items it would drop considerablly less and brfore the haters jump in there is people on console whom have not had 1 ex drop in league as of yet , If you look at player base 90 percent abandoned league weeks ago 90 percent of the time i am only player from my guild still playing . The game is becoming stale theres no good way to level up past 90 . and yes yes we know run maps delve heist , they are becoming boring especially when you get little to nothing from them , its about time you changed youre ratios to take into account the addons (theres been a lot ) You also need to come up with away for people to actually level up juicing maps now aint worth it either before you say that theyre not worth it , And before you start shouting craft to make currency crafting costs currency , and currency isnt the big problem any more you are loosing players daily by the dozen . just check ure servers . people actually play to enjoy the game and ultimatley win And 1 last note if you drop dps ratios for players and ai by say 5 percent you will stop some of the lag and if you do it equally to the ratios currentlly in use no one would probably notice they dont have the same dps as they would still be getting the same outcome only diferance would be numbers on theyre dps screen , But ego or laziness says we dont want to as that would require working
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2022, 6:36:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info