This weekend, we're having a sale on Hideouts and Pets! You can view the full selection of discounted items here. The sale ends at May 02, 2022 9:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you need some hideout inspiration, be sure to stop by the Hideout Showcase forum here, or check out our last few Hideout Highlights videos below!

If you'd like to support your favourite streamers and the ongoing development of Path of Exile, then you may be interested in purchasing Kirac's Vault Pass through creator's Nexus stores! You can find out more about Nexus and see which streamers are offering Kirac's Vault Pass here.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Perhaps my timing is off but don't you folks usually give out a Mystery Box with a purchase at this point in the league?
I kind of thought today would be a small early sneak peak of an item, or even saying what the status of Archnemesis would be after the league is over.

To stick with the thread topic, deepwater frog is a really neat pet.
"
Ianpact wrote:
Perhaps my timing is off but don't you folks usually give out a Mystery Box with a purchase at this point in the league?

Do they do it twice? Cuz they already gave one like at the start of the league
Wetas are absolutely disgusting!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"

I have like 9 wetas and I love each one of them.
what happens at this point? no news about 3.18, GGG back to the state it was a few league ago?
Boxes are selling too well to give them for free this league. Good and bad at the same time.
"
"

Only 9? I have 29, love my little zoo area in hideout.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"
AltairLT wrote:
"
"

Only 9? I have 29, love my little zoo area in hideout.

i have 27 and each one has a name :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info