[HELP] Playing on macbook m1 after 3.17.4 patch

Hello,

After 3.17.4 patch game for me is unplayable.
I played with high graph settings with no problems at all and from today it's just impossible - a lot of lags, 1-2s frezzes, 1 min loading screens.

I tried to change settings to low but same thing happends.

I play on :
Macbook Air M1 2020
8GB RAM

I will appreciate any help.
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2023, 10:37:17 AM
It's definitely worse since patch. On an M1 Mac Mini. Playable, but on some tilesets there are graphics issues. Specifically I'll get some rendering go past their container and offscreen, like vectors that just go on forever. Sorry, don't know of any better way to describe it.
"
Moskwa90 wrote:
Hello,

I played with high graph settings with no problems at all and from today it's just impossible - a lot of lags, 1-2s frezzes, 1 min loading screens.

I play on :
Macbook Air M1 2020
8GB RAM

Thanks for the report, we're looking into this.
Similar issues for me on an Intel Mac: the first time playing after patch I got longer loading times, graphics glitches, at some point the game started hanging for a few seconds at a time and then just booted me out to login screen.

2019 MacBook Pro 16" w/ 64 GB of memory
Last edited by honestshrubber on Apr 21, 2022, 8:11:49 PM
I also have rendering issues with "infinity vectors" on many tilesets, e.g. Strand Map. I'm running the game with Rosetta on a Macbook Pro M1 Max 2021 https://imgur.com/a/f0sRqmJ
Last edited by muschel84 on Apr 22, 2022, 12:48:46 AM
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Moskwa90 wrote:
Hello,

I play on :
Macbook Air M1 2020
8GB RAM

Thanks for the report, we're looking into this.

similar issues to me as well.

HUGE fps drops and lag spikes and freeze all the time.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Same issue here on a Mac mini M1. Was perfect in 3.17 when I started playing again. No performance issues while mapping with CoC... Now since the patch it is basically unplayable. I now play in a small window with the LOWEST possible resolution.

I just spend 60Euros on the game a week ago. I could cry.
M1 Mac Mini here. Some tilesets seem OK. Rarely had issues during campaign. But some maps are a disaster like this: https://imgur.com/a/aDDEdOw. Don't recall ever having the issue before 3.17.4 (latest patch).
Last edited by rapind on Apr 23, 2022, 2:07:25 PM
How do you even install on a mac? Long time pc player, picked up a macbook recently and want to check it out on here.
"
How do you even install on a mac?

PoE Mac version can install and run through steam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info