Scalable damage/attack speed going down as you level up.

I've noticed that sometimes my "attack speed" / "damage" descales when I level up. (I'm a fanatic looking at stats) and for some reason it de-escalates without knowing it.

Today I started using whirling blades with a speed of 0.89 attack time (whirling blades + faster attacks support). When I noticed he was at 0.99 and right now he's at 1.11 sec. with the same weapon.

I don't have the screenshots :( too bad I can't prove it and I just wasn't recording. The stars aligned so I couldn't provide evidence.

It also happens to me with blue gems.

My question is: what formula does POE use for descaling attack speed, damage (in general).

Because for some reason I start with a good attack speed and finally end up with a bonus that I don't understand and the same goes for spell damage.

Note:
- This also happens to life/ES/mana
- I carry the same items.
Last edited by drakgoku on Apr 7, 2022, 6:31:55 PM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2022, 12:31:36 AM
Are you playing on console? You posted in the console section of the bug reports forum, but since you have some challenges completed on the PC version, I assume you're playing on PC.
public this https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/drakgoku/characters

or please reply this thread with your real PS4 / Xbox POE account (you can login with PSN or MS account )
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info