Filter

I play on PS4 and I have never turned on or uploaded any item filters I use animate weapon and recently it has started filtering the items dropped by enemies and chests anyone know how to turn this off so I see everything
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2022, 1:51:34 AM
There is a seperate bug report forum for console versions. At the forum index, instead of looking under the "Feedback" section, look for the "Console" section.

As for your bug, I don't have experience with the console version, so I can't provide quality assistance.

What filter does the game say you're using? If you want the base game filter for some reason, that is the "Default" filter. If you're interested in checking out filters at some point, there should be ones set up for Animate Weapon users, I believe.

If you're on your desired filter, does console version have an option like the PC's "Always Highlight" option? If this option is off, labels for items as well as things like chests, strongboxes, and vaal side areas won't show unless highlighted. Seems the controller binding for this is holding R2 and pressing Dpad Down?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info