PS4 Loot not showing on drop with zero filter on (not default)

Hello. I am not sure if this is happening to everyone, but this morning I could see everything that drops (either from a monster or from a chest) and this afternoon I was not able to. The only way to see all of the loot from the drops is to hold down the L3 button. I made sure that my filter was set to soft/o but that still does not show all of the items. I have changed zones, ported to towns, and gone to my hideout. They all show the same thing (I even dropped an item on the floor that didn't show up when it dropped and it still didn't show up on my hideouts floor). While I understand that most of the stuff is not of the greatest quality, there are still some blues, yellows, tricolor slotted gear, and just general whites that have slots that get left behind. Is this intended or ? Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a most wonderful day.

P.S. I have also toggled the tags on and off just to make sure (R2+ arrow down) and they still don't show.
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2022, 8:34:02 PM
This happens to me often on xbox. Always after a big fight where the graphics slow down.

I make a portal back to town then return and its fixed itself.
When you say "zero filter", what do you mean? Do you mean "NS 0 (Soft)"?

The NS 0 filter shows a *lot*, but it doesn't show everything. Default shows more, IIRC, but still not everything.

A *ton* of items drop in this game, especially later. You don't want to see everything.

Most of it is trash not even worth vendoring.

Honestly, you should probably play on NS1 to start with if you're brand new, and then shift up to NS2 later. Eventually you may want to go higher or make a custom filter. But start on NS1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info