Ps4 market place

As many have found the market place can be a real pain to find items but when you find the item your looking for and a price your happy with you submit your offer. Most players are on the ball and accept if the currency is what the asking price is,then you get the ones who will not accept your offer. I'm writing this as this league I have found myself waiting for items for upto a week just to have my offer rejected even though it matches the asking price. GGG need to make the market place a much nicer experience by making it possible that when you submit the asking price of said item it is automatically accepted and you not left waiting days even weeks for nothing to come of it.
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2022, 11:24:57 PM
Most of these are "price fixes" where players will set prices of items for sale so they can buy others of the same item for that price, with no intention of actually selling them.

I made a post regarding price fixing on this forum asking to show the gamertag of players on the market so these "price fixers" won't be able to do this anymore.

Hoping to raise awareness about this issue as it is a serious integrity problem with a main aspect of trade league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info