Steam remote play controller not recognized

Hello all. I am using an xbox one controller and streaming via steam remote play to a samsung TV and a laptop. When connected to the host PC, the controls work as intended. When connected to the streaming device, the control scheme says it loads correctly but the controls are remapped to a right stick mouse and nothing else. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Thanks.
Last bumped on May 28, 2022, 8:35:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes, same issue here with Steam Link and PS4 Controller.
Left Stick works like a POV and right Stick like a Mouse in Mouse and Keyboard Mode.
As soon as i switch to controller Mode no buttons or Sticks are working anymore.
As long as auto detection is on i can't even switch to controller Mode.
I have the same issue, just tried the steam link as have disabilities so playing with a controller from the couch makes a huge difference to me but sadly the controller is not recognized within the game. It maps really weird and the mouse still stay on the screen also.

Would be cool to make this work
I have the same issue. New controller ui does not respond while issuing steam link/steam remote play.

It uses steam big screen and Poe's new controller options works locally while setting the game options in big picture to controller forced off, but that setting seems to be ignored while playing remotely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info