And so my mom chose...

Today marks the saddest day of my life, one where I am finally opened to the truth.

My mom chose the money over me, always have, always had, probably always will continue to.

It wasn't just a decision, it was a choice, one perhaps growing up I had looked away from for far too long. A reality I perhaps didn't want to see, but now fully understand and is one so real I cannot erase from the mind.

Well, she'll get the money, but me, I'm gone...
And what griefs me most is not the fact that she chose the money over me, but the amount of suckers I've went and got done made as a side effect of the effort went hard into making her look good... And for every one of those suckers, how much pain and suffering they will go thru in the climb towards this level of realization, it makes me want to dig out my eyes.
Last edited by SIQI on Mar 24, 2022, 2:36:29 AM
Last bumped on May 3, 2022, 8:20:28 PM
I get it, it sucks to be thrown out, but hey everyone hast to learn to live for himself. [Removed by Support]
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 24, 2022, 4:47:33 PM
You can stay away from bad people, but family makes it twice as hard.
Tough times create tough ppl.

You will get stronger of this situation.

Be brave and move on. Learn, get education and make your own life.

Some day she will regret her actions.

Untill then you have time to forgive her.

We are all humans and have our weaknesess..
Well I hope you have somewhere else to stay until you get your feet on the ground.

It's better for you in the long run too if you cut out toxic people from your life.
Украина в моём сердце
Not sure this is the place to seek sympathy given what sort of player PoE attracts, not to mention the Vaguebook nature of the post. I imagine the latter is necessary but yeah, what sort of responses did you expect? There's nothing to engage with, and Exiles aren't exactly fonts of empathy at the best of times.

Hang in there? What does not kill you quotes Nietzsche as as platitude? Money's not everything (say the people with a lot of it)?

I hope you find somewhere more receptive to your plight where you can really talk it out and get the support system you seem to need. This ain't that.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
SIQI wrote:
Today marks the saddest day of my life, one where I am finally opened to the truth.

My mom chose the money over me, always have, always had, probably always will continue to.

It wasn't just a decision, it was a choice, one perhaps growing up I had looked away from for far too long. A reality I perhaps didn't want to see, but now fully understand and is one so real I cannot erase from the mind.

Well, she'll get the money, but me, I'm gone...
And what griefs me most is not the fact that she chose the money over me, but the amount of suckers I've went and got done made as a side effect of the effort went hard into making her look good... And for every one of those suckers, how much pain and suffering they will go thru in the climb towards this level of realization, it makes me want to dig out my eyes.

Can you elaborate? Maybe it's not as bad as you think and we can give you a more helpful answer if you explain the situation a bit better.
my dad killed himself and my mom immediately threw me out...

good luck I've been homeless on and off for 17 years and now I have cancer at 35... I wish I was kidding

There is only one thing I know for sure...

none of us are getting out alive

God speed

Try touching grass its helped me out a lot
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Keep grinding and dont give up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info