Controller - Harvest access stash not working

Able to connect with controller after disabling steam controller support for POE. Most all content has been running smoothly (just getting familiar with the inputs). Overall enjoyed the experience to play this way.

Ran into harvest today and I ran into my first issue that I cannot find a fix for... I cannot access the stash tabs while doing Harvest. It requires the input of "LS (press) + Select (left button in the center)" to pull the stash tab up (first instance of this from what I've seen)

When I do this combination it does 2 things:
- The stash doesn't come up, still on the same screen as if I never pressed it (my inventory on the left and harvest crafting on the right), but no other inputs work until I press "Select (Left button in the center)" again, then I can navigate normally
- it also shuts off my controller (looking into how to change that for my specific controller).

Due to this issue I cannot access my stash to pull from it for the crafting within harvest.

I have tried a number of other button combinations for common across other content but they don't do anything either (just testing if I had the combo wrong).

Any tips/ideas?

Imagine - Inspire - Include
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2022, 6:20:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info