Can SSF have its own separate chat please

^See above
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2022, 4:30:41 PM
I have always thought it was a bit... odd... that SSF and Trade leagues are in the same chat on console.

OTOH, you do realize that SSF chat would be a ghost town, right?

There are more than 10x as many players in Trade vs. SSF on console.

Also, this would imply that SSFHC would also be alone. And if SSF is a ghost town, SSFHC is just a ghost. One ghost, by himself, in the middle of nowhere.
I've been in party chat with people that play solely ssf, so there are "some" that play it. I would prefer a lower player count of less serious mindsets in chat myself, over quantity.

I mean general chat is usually just people asking for currency exchanges, or flexing gear that in some cases 5 or more people helped to make, or arguing about price fixers, or the person who ripped them off, or listing items for trade in general chat, or people asking to help them fully gear up to do their first ever playthrough, or people asking for help and not even giving so much as a simple thank you back in return, etc, etc, etc. I mean none of that matters to a ssf player anyways.

I say give me the ghost town and the less player count that wants to avoid all of this ^^ like i do :) The entire reason i want a separate chat is for the silence other than the odd tumbleweed that passes through.

I wont ever see it happen i know, but i would welcome it if it did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info