Game not reading my PS4 Controller

I've already read somewhere that Xinputs are having no trouble. I'm not sure if the beta is designed this way purposefully or if it's a bug, and ps4 controllers should be working?
Anyways, I've messed with a lot of big picture and controller settings on steam but nothing seems to work.
Will we be able to play with non Xinput controllers or that is it for this beta at least?
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2022, 2:07:33 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
raffaend wrote:
I've already read somewhere that Xinputs are having no trouble. I'm not sure if the beta is designed this way purposefully or if it's a bug, and ps4 controllers should be working?
Anyways, I've messed with a lot of big picture and controller settings on steam but nothing seems to work.
Will we be able to play with non Xinput controllers or that is it for this beta at least?

Refer to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3256276, currently only XInput controllers are supported naturally. You'll have to use 3rd party software to get anything else working.
Easy fix my man. Download DS4 and .net 5.0.100 (Specifically) then open DS4 and follow the onscreen instructions then you will be all set. If DS4 doesn't recognize your controller after installing all the software just close and reopen DS4! Best regards Uni!
DS4Windows does NOT work with Steam what-so-ever. Usage this way will cause BOTH programs to take control of your PS4 controller, duplicating inputs.

This persists until you reinstall Windows. Refreshing does NOT work, it HAS to be a clean reinstall via Flash Drive.

Operating systems affected: (Note: Versions & Builds do not matter, they are ALL affected by this bug!) NT/Vista/7/8/8.0/8.1/10/11
Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 15, 2022, 9:39:41 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
DS4Windows does NOT work with Steam what-so-ever. Usage this way will cause BOTH programs to take control of your PS4 controller, duplicating inputs.

This persists until you reinstall Windows. Refreshing does NOT work, it HAS to be a clean reinstall via Flash Drive.

Operating systems affected: (Note: Versions & Builds do not matter, they are ALL affected by this bug!) NT/Vista/7/8/8.0/8.1/10/11

* Go to steam
* Rightclick Path of Exile
* Properties -> Controller
* Disable Steam Input
Oh, my apologies. I don't play steam PoE! Hope you got it working!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info