Blight encounter not ending. no reward

Hello i play on ps4. Was doing a map and it had 2 blight encounters, i started one and at some point no minions were spawning, i got no reward and the music and hud of blight was still there. Dont seem to find a button to end it like Delirium encounters have. thanks
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2022, 9:15:52 PM
Two separate things:

How did you get 2 Blights in one map? That's not supposed to be possible anymore.

The "blight won't end" bug is an old bug that occurs fairly rarely. I'm not saying don't report it when it happens, just that it's been going on for a long time and isn't likely to be fixed any time soon because it's a rare occurrence.
"
How did you get 2 Blights in one map? That's not supposed to be possible anymore

Unless something change since the release of 3.17 (a hotfix to disable it that I'm not aware of), it was part of 3.17 patch notes:

"
It is now possible to have multiple Blight Encounters in a single Area through the new Blight Atlas Passive Skills.
"
Elmuthh wrote:

Unless something change since the release of 3.17 (a hotfix to disable it that I'm not aware of), it was part of 3.17 patch notes:

Huh. I guess I missed that in the patch notes.

It's also funny, because if you go back through previous leagues' patch notes, you'll find one where they fix a bug that could allow multiple blight encounters if you used a Scarab and a Sextant together.

And you still can't use a Scarab and a Sextant together to get two blight encounters. At least if you don't have that Atlas passive allocated. Not sure if it would work if you did.
Last edited by QQPQ on Mar 3, 2022, 8:30:13 PM
I did have the atlas blight passive points allocated, and the map had a blight encounter implicit.
I'm kinda new to the game did not know this bug was old, did not find in the "known issues" thread also so I decided to report.
Not a big deal, there plenty of other issues related to console such as crashes and insane frame drops, but thought I had to submit this report.
Same things happening to me on PS4 and yes you can have multiple blights in a map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info