[PlayStation] 3.17.1 Hotfix

[PlayStation] 3.17.1 Hotfix

• Fixed a common client crash.
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2022, 1:41:39 AM
Thank you, console dev team! Special shoutout to Adam, too. Man was on the bug reports the second they popped up.
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
Thanks, guys -- quick turnaround!
Thank you! Awesome and fast Reaction
Thank you for saving the league! I was blown away how well it was running with not a single crash up until early red maps. Looking forward to diving right back in. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Nice to see playstation get a fast hotfix. Good job. Keep it up.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
The game keeps crashing here and there. It is much less common but still happening.

Never had a crash on PoE before the last update.
"
Teebeeborg wrote:
The game keeps crashing here and there. It is much less common but still happening.

Never had a crash on PoE before the last update.

There is a frequent fix crash in hall of the grandmaster. Sent 3 reports just now, one of the guy there must be doing something that crashes the game.
Still crashing every other map for me.
Kirac maps broken after update . it only shows white maps now . No yellow or red maps. Its unplayable now because of this. i have 142 white maps 45 yellow and 39 red maps in karics mission tab but only white shows. 6 whites 0 yellows and 0 reds .Would like to play but this bug prevents me from progressing atlas so no point playing now .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info