Mercurial Exsanguinate is worse than the default

First off, the clear implication here this is liquid metal. to instead of liquid blood. ok, this is cool. is why i bought it. but then why are there solid chunks of metal being fired alongside the liquid? wtf is with that? is THAT why hitting things sounds like a lame hammer? i dont even know how else to describe the sound, but it sure doesnt sound like anything fluid. original sound was perfectly fine for a liquid metal equivalent. and finally, exsanguinate leaves semi permanent trails on the ground that look good and fit the skill, whereas the mercurial trails disappear after just a few moments. never mind looking a lower fidelity.

look, fixing this would be surprisingly simple. use the original sound, and use the original effects but greyscale it. im not even kidding, simply making it monochrome will create the mercury effect just ducky without ruining what makes the foundation for this mtx cool.

i kinda wanna refund this... but i am hopeful it wil get tweaked because the idea is great
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2022, 1:40:09 PM
refunded. but i gotta admit, i very much hope they tweak this one cause i will happily rebuy it when it actually looks like mercury.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info