Aura activations

Would it be possible to streamline the way we turn the auras on?

I think it's fair to say that most builds run multiple auras at the same time and we have limited keybind slots for skills/auras.
Most of those slots are needed for skills and we can't afford to permanently have all our auras sitting in those sots taking them up. So every time we need to turn them back on we have to mess around swapping them in one by one, activate them and then swap them all back out again.

It can get a bit time consuming and tedious, especially if you die multiple times on a boss for example. We want to get back in there quick and take our revenge not sit in the hideout wasting time with the UI before we can do anything, especially if you have a current league mechanic in progress on the current map that you want to try and get some value from before it expires.

The best solution would be to have them persist through death so that we could set and forget until we wanted to turn them off or until we unequipped the skill gem. It could be a setting in the options we could toggle, so the people that don't want change can leave it off and use the current system.

The second best solution would be to have a button to activate all currently equipped auras at once. Maybe it could go on that new L2+R2 skill bar you were kind enough to provide us, or even if it had to take up one of our main skill slots it would still be a big QOL improvement.
Or maybe someone else can come up with a better solution for this.

It's not a major thing but it would be a nice QOL to have.

Last bumped on Apr 4, 2022, 1:19:14 PM
Hi.
You don't have to re-bind all the auras to activate them.
When you are in a skill binding UI you can use X on Xbox or Square on Playstation to activate a skill without binding it.
I didn't know that, thank you.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
When you are in a skill binding UI you can use X on Xbox or Square on Playstation to activate a skill without binding it.

Would be nice if that UI would list auras sorted first.
"
Grandsmith wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.

Would be nice if that UI would list auras sorted first.

That would be wonderful!
As long as you don't have aura's in weapons or shield, you can use weapon swap bar
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.

Does this suggestion work for anyone? It's not working on my PS5.
Last edited by ShadoonX on Apr 3, 2022, 8:24:59 AM
"

Hi. This should work during gameplay when you press R3 to rebind skills. It does not work in Skills UI.
"
ShadoonX wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.

Yes, it works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info