Microtransactions ps4\ps5

I want to buy one of new Archnemesis supporter packs but can't find them in ps store.. Where can I find them?? How to buy??
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2022, 3:22:12 AM
"
itsugo666 wrote:
I want to buy one of new Archnemesis supporter packs but can't find them in ps store.. Where can I find them?? How to buy??

Hiya, these should be available now! I was able to find both the Emberkeep and Wyrm Supporter Packs in the PlayStation Store. If you continue to have issues with this however please don't hesitate to contact Support!
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
itsugo666 wrote:

Hiya, these should be available now! I was able to find both the Emberkeep and Wyrm Supporter Packs in the PlayStation Store. If you continue to have issues with this however please don't hesitate to contact Support!

What about packs with armor set? (which include Elite Emberkeep Armour Pack / Wyrmcaller Armour Pack)
That 's what I wanted to buy...
Last edited by itsugo666 on Feb 17, 2022, 1:57:36 PM
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
itsugo666 wrote:

figured out how to get a set of armor, bought)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info