Dancing Dervish Minion wont attack bosses!

just as the title suggest the Manifest Dancing Dervish just stay in play and don't attack Unique boss. It might just be me but the Dervish Minion just stand in place and and doesn't go near bosses and so the rampage ends :(.

Any help would be great. TY
Auto buy would be awesome... so many scammers hike up prices when you give them the amount they ask for then reject you just to set the price higher...
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2022, 4:33:01 AM
Maybe we have the same issue. For me the dancing dervish tries to attack against some enemies and starts channeling but it is just slightly out of range and does not hit anything. this is most annoying against bosses or rares but happens against all enemy rarities. I have to recall them on top of the enemy and then they don't follow the target if it moves out of range again.

This does happen with different aoe, with occultist explosions and without. The Minions seem to not know their own attack range and position themselves too far away multiple times per map. Maybe it has to to with desync or higher rampage counter but I'm not sure.
Last edited by THEslyice on Feb 15, 2022, 11:11:39 AM
"
THEslyice wrote:
Maybe we have the same issue. For me the dancing dervish tries to attack against some enemies and starts channeling but it is just slightly out of range and does not hit anything. this is most annoying against bosses or rares but happens against all enemy rarities. I have to recall them on top of the enemy and then they don't follow the target if it moves out of range again.

This does happen with different aoe, with occultist explosions and without. The Minions seem to not know their own attack range and position themselves too far away multiple times per map. Maybe it has to to with desync or higher rampage counter but I'm not sure.

Yes exactly. The minions just "Derp" out and forget that they are AI controlled and stop doing things. Convocation is the only way to get them to "restart" themselves. Even recalling all minions doesn't make the Dervishes attack uniques or rares.
Auto buy would be awesome... so many scammers hike up prices when you give them the amount they ask for then reject you just to set the price higher...
I have been having the same issues. The AI seems to stop just short of the damage range of cyclone. I was wondering if it was a distance issue from the center of the spin, but increasing AoE has made no difference. They still stop just short of their damage range.
The bug that dancing dervish can't reach some targets on console was fixed in patch 3.17.2 if anyone is wondering https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3253395 Thanks for fixing GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info