Constant blue screen crash

Prior to this update I had no issues with my PC blue screening. I can event currently play any other game and have my PC on all day and have absolutely no issues. But with the most recent expansion my PC blue screens every 15 minutes-3 hours. I've tried reinstalling client from the poe website, and installing via steam. I've also reinstalled drivers and tried an older driver and still the same issues with the blue screening. I get the same BSOD error from the windows bug check and after my research and attempts at correcting it can only be program related as everything else on my side is working properly. Current setup is an i9-9900k, GTX 3060 (driver 511.65), Motherboard MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC. Hopefully a future patch fixes the constant crashing as I'd like to do do delve, or heist or any other single instance based mechanic in the game as currently Im stuck having to map only since I have 6 portals.

EDIT: Fixed, updated BIOS to most recent non-beta version and so far no more crashes
Last edited by Zipkan on Feb 14, 2022, 4:59:21 PM
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2023, 11:27:03 AM
Thank you so much, this was the thing that I needed, literally been crashing non stop for days since the new league and tried everything but this and none of it worked. As soon as I updated my bios I haven't crashed.
Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Unclean.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info