New hotkey slots as a default suck...

Problem:

While the new league specific keyboards are fancy and useful for mechanics like scourge where you don't risk crashing your game...
Making mechanics like blight, delirium etc. Going from 1 button to 3 is literally cancer. Not to mention losing the option to bind flares and dynamite to our normal hotkeys making them go from 2 buttons to 3 when a lot of time you're in a pickle already is rough...

Solution:

Keep the default button configuration and the ability to bind flares and dynamite to hotkey slots, but make it so the new slots override the old hotkeys if someone opts into using them...
Last edited by TheGodAmongMen on Feb 12, 2022, 11:09:33 AM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2022, 1:17:08 PM
I'll second that... I don't mind the option being available with the LT+RT menu but it would be nice to still be able to bind a flare and dynamite to one of our keybind like we used to
I like everything about the new solution EXCEPT for the Delve stuff.

Not being able to rebind the delve stuff stinks.

For me, personally, even if they don't want us to be able to rebind, just double them. Make it Square or Circle throws Flare and Triangle OR X throws Dynamite.

But flexible binding of the delve stuff would be better.

I don't mind the three buttons for stuff. Two triggers + button is *infinitely* better than L3 + pad.
"
QQPQ wrote:
I like everything about the new solution EXCEPT for the Delve stuff.

Not being able to rebind the delve stuff stinks.

For me, personally, even if they don't want us to be able to rebind, just double them. Make it Square or Circle throws Flare and Triangle OR X throws Dynamite.

But flexible binding of the delve stuff would be better.

I don't mind the three buttons for stuff. Two triggers + button is *infinitely* better than L3 + pad.

I play hardcore so the delirium one can be rough for me as pressing start was a lot easier than both triggers and another button.

It's just one of those mechanics that feels poorly implemented and rushed.
"

I disagree.

And if you don't like it, blame the players, not GGG. People were clamoring for this change all throughout Scourge league.
+1

Some of us are too old, to go messing with our built up muscle memory like that!

Seriously, i haven't even delved a second time once i realized they messed with my flare controls. Gotta now retrain my brain from years of muscle memory? C'mon!

We asked for Scourge, and/or future game mechanice for the 2 button option. Noone one asked for the delve flares to be switched off.
Last edited by I AM SQUINT on Feb 14, 2022, 8:26:09 PM
"
QQPQ wrote:
"

I disagree.

And if you don't like it, blame the players, not GGG. People were clamoring for this change all throughout Scourge league.

You can disagree all you want but it doesn't make you right.
Yeah but the reason we wanted it in scourge is because scourge gave us like 1000% Quant and if you hit the activate button it would crash your game...

Scourge isn't core and blight, delve delirium(in random maps not juiced deli) etc never caused an issue with this and how it's 1-2 extra buttons when they could have simply gave the extra slots and allowed us to allocate the league-binds into any slot...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info