Patch download please?!?

It's 20 minutes after maintenance start. Still no patch.

Not everyone has gig fiber, y'all. 3 hours is probably too short for me. 2 hours is *definitely* too short for me.
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2022, 5:58:46 PM
same here am afraid it gonna be like scourge league start day
I appreciate them cramming in all the patch fixes for console lunch but I hope its not at the expense of certification delay(AGAIN)
Stop complaining and let them do their thing.
"
userwau wrote:

You think the people who put the patch up read the forums? Because that's not the case at all.

Whether there are 1000 posts on the forums or zero, those people's jobs will remain identical.

The only difference is if they don't know that the patch isn't available for download yet. In which case, we can *hope* that one of the customer service people whose job it is to read the forums lets the engineers know that the patch isn't out yet.

Ever heard the "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"?

If no one complains, then GGG doesn't know there's a problem.
Last edited by QQPQ on Feb 9, 2022, 3:49:06 PM
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
userwau wrote:

You think the people who put the patch up read the forums? Because that's not the case at all.

Whether there are 1000 posts on the forums or zero, those people's jobs will remain identical.

The only difference is if they don't know that the patch isn't available for download yet. In which case, we can *hope* that one of the customer service people whose job it is to read the forums lets the engineers know that the patch isn't out yet.

Ever heard the "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"?

If no one complains, then GGG doesn't know there's a problem.

dude, they definitely know and are aware of what's going on: they are the freakind devs lol
could be issues with Sony certifcation process, could be nany things...just sit tight.
"

dude, they definitely know and are aware of what's going on: they are the freakind devs lol
could be issues with Sony certifcation process, could be nany things...just sit tight.

You say this, but there have been times before when they didn't know. I know this because I got a direct "thank you" from a GGG employee for reporting the issue in a past league.

EDIT: Also, the patch has been up for a few minutes now.
Last edited by QQPQ on Feb 9, 2022, 4:22:19 PM
"
QQPQ wrote:
"

EDIT: Also, the patch has been up for a few minutes now.

Thank you for the info just checked 5 mins ago and there was No update....
And Danm 7gb patch its Even lager than the pc patch 😭
Last edited by ChaosUdk on Feb 9, 2022, 4:29:05 PM
Are the Servers still offline?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info