Hard Targeting On Console

This past league I ran Rage Vortex which made me realize how horrendous the targeting in this game is. I'm not sure if it's just with this skill but my directional input often seems to have no effect on the targeting. Seems like the game just targets the closest enemy but even then, there are often times I'll try to throw vortex at an enemy right in front of me and it will go directly behind me.

It's not uncommon to feel like the game is fighting me on what I should target, just as much as it seems to fight me on picking up loot. Can there please be an option to disengage auto targeting of skills so it's based on directional input?

Now that I think about it, this might be a more underlying problem because sometimes the game causes me to dash backwards too lol yikes.
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2022, 4:48:31 PM
Alternate behaviour will turn off auto targeting on supported gems, including movement skills such as flame dash and leap, it will however make you dash backwards if you use it on that skill. Ty alternate behaviour on your rage vortex to see if this fixes your problem(again, not all gems are supported). RS + X is how this works on XBOX, I assume it's similar on PS
Yea I’m aware of alternate behavior, I tend to use it on certain movement skills. I’m pretty sure rage vortex doesn’t have such an option. I know I spent a good amount of time looking through anything I could think of to change the behavior of targeting but no luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info