Constant crashing/freezing

Up until the ~2.5g patch a couple weeks ago my game has always been smooth but now my game crashes constantly and I'm not sure what else to try. I've tried all recommended fixes and nothing has worked. There's no rhyme or reason to the crashes and can happen at any time. It's making things like lab impossible to complete. Usually my screen freezes but I can still hear audio and my inputs can still work but I have to force close and reload.

I'm running a Ryzen 5800x and a 6900XT. Sorry for the formatting I'm on mobile.
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2022, 11:55:18 PM
hit the F1 key ingame and watch the graphs. make a screenshot if it freezes.

symptoms point to the game running in lockstep mode and your internet connection dropping. then the game doesn't allow any input until the last command wasn't acknowledged by the server, music plays and monsters run around. you're on wireless?

try activating "predictive mode" in the networking tab of the game settings.
I tried your advice and messed with a couple other things and it fixed it so thank you! Unfortunately my game then froze when trying to load into a map a few hours after it was fixed and looking at steam it showed that Poe had an update. I couldn't close or force close Poe and had to shut my PC down. It applied the update when I restarted, it looked like a 29kb hotfix or something, and I tried to load into a map again and the same thing happened. Loading into the game itself was fine, going to my hideout was fine, but crashing trying to load into maps now and can't close the application after this update. Task manager also said Poe was using 75% of my memory, I'm not sure what's going on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info