What is that ???

Hi

For over 3 days, my game eperience become hellish, a demonic lag, that i never suffer before.

so before any one to say: "shit internet" or "Shit Computer", i want to clear the air.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G.

am not sure, i will not quit game but i stoped playing.

The Lag:

you move, game put you back in same place that you moved from, any command or action you do with moouse or Keyboard is done after 29 week.

the problem is not my internet, and the problem is not my computer.

am losing too much XP, and playing become too bad, iam poe player since 2016, i never suffer from any lag like this before.
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2022, 5:40:50 AM
Are you playing on Predictive mode? If so, try changing to Lockstep. Does the issue still happen?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
Are you playing on Predictive mode? If so, try changing to Lockstep. Does the issue still happen?

thanks for advise. honestly i never noticed that.
Try this (works for me):

* Press Win+R
* Type in powercfg.cpl and hit return
* Select the High Performance plan
* Click Change plan settings for the High Performance plan
* Click Change advanced power settings
* Open Processor power management
* Open Minimum processor state
* Change Minimum processor state to 70%
* Hit OK button

Edit: corrected instructions
Last edited by Nightyb on Feb 8, 2022, 10:07:41 PM
seems network related.

and there is no such thing as "your internet".

there is your connection to your provider (your router, their router), then come 3 to 4 networks of companies you or ggg don't know (it's called "the internet"), then comes ggg provider and servers.

make a winMTR report (as described in the sticky notes here) to the ip address you find in your game's logfile at the time you have problems. post the exported text of that tool to pastebin.com and link it here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info