The game starting to stutter quite alot - and it's been fine for last 2 days.

As title.

First 2 days has been fine for me, some crashes, some minor visual bugs, actually one annoyed me but it was fine too. (The one bug that causes people can't get through instances in acts - I was in battlefront and no way to get into lunaris 1F. But one of my friends tp'd me in and it's fine.

But then, day3 was actually kinda fine for me too, until few hours ago, very noticeable stutter happens - and it's very bad. I died alot because when I went into my map again that same pack will kill me again before I even have reaction time to flask, all because of the stuttering.
I say noticeable because I've already done some endgame content and my maps has been... relatively juicy already because of my atlas passive choice + these core mechanics with 8% chance to spawn.I've had a beyond map with harbinger boss sitting at the same place, it's a little laggy but it's still fine. And both new bosses are down. But I just don't remember there's noticeable stuttering during the fight because I would've definitely died a few more times.

Since the early day3 was fine, I honestly don't know what happened. It's not like a new patch dropped between day3 and after updating I got the stuttering.
And if it's not obvious enough, I've never changed settings before this happens, and last few league has been fine too.
I bought this PC just about a year and a half so it shouldn't be the problem, but in case anyone wonder what's my spec:

CPU:I5-10400F
GPU:GTX 1660 Super
RAM:16GB

Lastly just wants to mention even after I bought this pc I still decided to play the game with the lowest possible visual settings for 2 reasons, 1 is because I'm already used to low setting with my old pc and 2 is because most of the lag issues I've seen on forum/community websites are mostly not because of the visual settings. Whether you play with high or low the game could still run horrible if something messed up on the GGG side of things. < Not saying my case right now is GGG's fault but I'm curious what even caused this issue of my game just randomly stutters.

Would appreciate if any staff replies.
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2022, 10:05:31 PM
Try this (works for me):

* Press Win+R
* Type in powercfg.cpl and hit return
* Select the High Performance plan
* Click Change plan settings for the High Performance plan
* Click Change advanced power settings
* Open Processor power management
* Open Minimum processor state
* Change Minimum processor state to 70%
* Hit OK button

Edit: correct instructions
Last edited by Nightyb on Feb 8, 2022, 10:03:15 PM
"
Nightyb wrote:
Try this (works for me):

* Press Win+R
* Type in powercfg and hit return
* Select the High Performance profile
* Open Processor power management
* Open Minimum processor state
* Change Minimum processor state to 70%
* Hit OK button
* Press Win+R
* Type in powercfg.cpl and hit return (note it has .cpl on the end this time)
* Select Maximum Performance

gl!

Tried this out, powercfg won't pop up but powercfg.cpl poped up, so I just tried to config everything there - and I tested it a bit, still a little bit stuttery but it's a lot more better, since it doesn't stutter with every mob pack now.
Guess that will do for now, thank you for this solution.
"
zoiac wrote:

Tried this out, powercfg won't pop up but powercfg.cpl poped up, so I just tried to config everything there - and I tested it a bit, still a little bit stuttery but it's a lot more better, since it doesn't stutter with every mob pack now.
Guess that will do for now, thank you for this solution.

Weird, those instructions were working for me yesterday, but not today! I've amended my post.

Glad to be of some help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info