Anyone else having huge shader issues with DX11?

"
crunkatog wrote:

My gpu is what it is. It's got 2gb VRAM and it's sitting at 45-55 degrees C while mashing some packed maps. It's not new, but I'm pretty sure it predates crypto mining by a few decades -.-

It also wouldn't hurt to do a fresh OS install on a separate disk/partition and run some basic tests, like say furmark. If it would lead to same result, then probably its just dying.

Also, no game usually can perma-corrupt drivers or any other part of the OS, especially if you don't run it as administrator.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
I played a few days befor the league in standard. No issues whatsoever.
Since league start there are some fps spikes (mostly loading new stuff in / mob spawns). I guess no matter the cpu and shader display (same as a few days befor the league start) it has to do with server / internet stuff.

"
crunkatog wrote:
realm="pc"]Even had some spectacular Poe crashes in that time, one that scrambled the game files so hard I had to reinstall on a different partition. But this mess is all new as of Saturday.

You might be confusing cause and effect here. To me that sounds more like something leads to file corruption and that crashes PoE, rather than the other way round.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Feb 8, 2022, 1:04:51 AM
I have this with vulkan. Some stuff just renders as a box before it renders correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info