CHARACTER GETTING DELETED AFTER CONNECTING STEAM ID TO POE CLIENT

I've reecently made new ID to POE webpage so that I don't need to always go on steam to proceed the POE. So when I connected steam account to this account, all of my character has been erased an not able to find any of my character from POE client and also from steam account.

If it got deleted, can you bring the characters back to my account?

thank you
This is because anyone playing Path of Exile has a Path of Exile account; the correct procedure for your case would be to add an e-mail address to the existing account so that you've alternative account credentials that don't require Steam.

When you performed the account link procedure you overwrote the link to your original account with a new link to the newly-created account.

If you e-mail GGG at support@grindinggear.com they can reverse this for you. Make sure to give them all the information (other than passwords) you can - e.g. the account name & any character names.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info