Crashing on Season only

Hey,

I've just started Archnemesis Season, but can't play without crashing very often.
Like once every 30 min. And when i reboot the game, I crash 5-10 times as soon as I load back my seasonal character.
The weird part is that I never crash when I log in one of my Standard Chars...
Another weird part, during the freezes that lead to a crash, I sometimes have a popup window titled Exception, that says :

"Art/particles/lib/mesh2/Ring_S.fmt": Expected version 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 but found 0.

I didn't found someone with a similar issue here so here's my post.

Anyone ever experienced something like that ? It's really new to me, never crashed that much in POE before... Ans it's really ruining my (late) League Start...

Last bumped on Feb 7, 2022, 1:33:06 PM
"
PgmPower wrote:
Hey,

I've just started Archnemesis Season, but can't play without crashing very often.
Like once every 30 min. And when i reboot the game, I crash 5-10 times as soon as I load back my seasonal character.
The weird part is that I never crash when I log in one of my Standard Chars...
Another weird part, during the freezes that lead to a crash, I sometimes have a popup window titled Exception, that says :

"Art/particles/lib/mesh2/Ring_S.fmt": Expected version 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 but found 0.

I didn't found someone with a similar issue here so here's my post.

Anyone ever experienced something like that ? It's really new to me, never crashed that much in POE before... Ans it's really ruining my (late) League Start...

try to see if it helps running packcheck.exe as "an administrator".
Yeah i did a packcheck, and verified the integrity of the instalation.

No more bugs atm.

Thx for help !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info