GGG, suggestion for console player migration. Reply if you agree(player)

Hi GGG,

We understand there are only a tiny fraction of people playing poe on console, they are frustrating of not having love from official.

For insurances, there only mentioned siege of atlas expansion, people here are concerned about archnemesis league as many afraid console won't receive new league again in 2022, there were signs to these worries due to
-no new supporter pack
-only mentioned archnemesis for PC particularly, no information on console.
-recent abandon treatment of year end event.

Maybe we can wait a few more days to find out or if things turns bad, official should address this issue by giving console player
option to migrate all supporter pack and micro transactions to PC, even if all characters and stats remain on console, fresh start on new PC account or migrating purchases to existing PC account should be a viable option.

These people love the game and that's why they spent support countless time to poe, don't fail on them.

I hope GGG could take this suggestion seriously.

And player if you agree with this term please reply agree in comment.

1.Migrate all existing micro transactions to PC account, limited to one time only (any new purchase after migration won't be eligible.)

2. understand that all past characters and stats on console might not be able to port over due to different platform.

Best regards,
Last edited by realm9thfeb on Feb 5, 2022, 1:14:44 PM
Last bumped on Feb 5, 2022, 3:14:21 PM
>people here are concerned about archnemesis league as many afraid console won't receive new league again in 2022

Don't worry... last update support pack we receive with Maven expension year ago, so wait few days. Also we have specific for xbox render update(with DirectX 12), some QoL input improvements in next league, normal syndicate etc. So console still supported.

I have old(from beta) account on pc with mtx, but today more cheap buy console and few support packs in xbox store than buy new 2060)
I'ts would be great if we can use one account on all platform, but no game change deal for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info