Wow new league coming up and GGG still does not care about use.

There was no updates on consoles in patch notes. Why? Want us to send money but don't fix anything for us just the PC people. If yoDevs don't care that much just take the game off the systems. Or... make more money and fix these eazy problems. From hit detection, to player hit box. Like cyclone you don't hit anyone with the edges of the spin. And that's just one problem. As a game tester for the last 7 year on Xbox I know you can fix this. Cheaper mobile games do better then this guy's. Come on. Step it up. Plz.
Last bumped on Feb 2, 2022, 1:50:06 PM
"
There was no updates on consoles in patch notes. Why? Want us to send money but don't fix anything for us just the PC people. If yoDevs don't care that much just take the game off the systems. Or... make more money and fix these eazy problems. From hit detection, to player hit box. Like cyclone you don't hit anyone with the edges of the spin. And that's just one problem. As a game tester for the last 7 year on Xbox I know you can fix this. Cheaper mobile games do better then this guy's. Come on. Step it up. Plz.

Even though I agree with you on most things. They usually post the patch notes for console when the league launches, including any specific changes made if any.

The console specific patch notes will come next week, they never have put the console specific patch notes in the PC patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info