How do you know about that?

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Mind_of_the_Council

This item got a description.

"You think we do not know.
We know all that you think."

And was made much before a first man was able to do it.

https://www.iflscience.com/brain/man-with-als-sends-firstever-tweet-using-thoughts-and-braincomputer-interface/

Here is a news from 2 weeks ago, that guy got implemented chip in his brain and tweet to a computer.

It's same as you wrote in description of your item.

Who can explain that?
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2022, 3:39:26 PM
"
madermax2 wrote:

It's same as you wrote in description of your item.

They don't seem even close to being the same to me?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Both are talking about reading in mind.
"
madermax2 wrote:
Both are talking about reading in mind.

BCI is not reading minds. It is about the mind controlling a BCI. Think about it this way. The BCI is more like interfacing with the brain at similar level to the nerves attached to the hand that controls the mouse and clicks the mouse button. The BCI is not reading his mind anymore than our hand is reading our mind.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Great. A brain that can be directly hacked. And receive spam. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I think, I think this dude is on to something. Like actually, how? This is fucked, we need to get people on this immediately!
I don't think they're "onto" something. I think they're ON something.
Украина в моём сердце

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info