Guardian Aurabot?

Hello good people!

Looking for a way to convert my lv98 Guardian into an aurabot.
Was thinking of going low life to be able to cast as many auras as possible(at least 16 including envy) and compensate the absence of shavs or a lorica with 5 coruscating elixirs.

I'd like to incorporate several items such as:
United in dream for the sake of the envy aura
Alpha's Howl for obvious benefits
Victario's Influence(obviously)
Aegis Aurora - for the obvious benefits

Those are just a handful that come to mind since the last time I played auras was a couple years ago.

Obviously i'd have to use a lot of cluster jewels so if someone could help me around a PoB tree design that would also be super cool.

Resistances will probably be covered with purities of elements but I'll still need some sort of other damage mitigation - perhaps armor? I'll probably have to get chaos res from gear.

Unwavering faith would probably be useful given I plan to run at least 16 auras.

My budget for this is around 120 exalts.

Feedback and general thoughts much appreciated.

:)
Last edited by DrHavoc88 on Jan 10, 2022, 1:43:35 PM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2022, 3:37:04 PM
Hello there,

I too would like to play an aura bot, but I don't believe 16 auras to be as possible as before due to the recent changes to mana reservation and aura effectiveness. That being said, with current set ups you may be looking at the current starting point for an aura bot:

Helmet (Alpha's Howl)
3 Purities with level 4 enlighten

Body armour (Victario's influence) I know its 6 socket but cant fit more
(Any 3 50% auras)
+ Hatred
+ Anger
+ Wrath
+ 4 Enlighten

Any 4 link
+ Discipline
+ Vitality
+ Determination
+ 4 Enlighten

Stray gems
+Clarity level 1
+Precision level 1

Total auras: 11

With all of the aura reservation nodes, conqueror's efficiency, cluster jewels with 50% increased efficiency per aura, we will barely have any mana left.

Some questions you may ask:

Why did you not reserve life?
I would choose to go CI
Mana reservation efficiency now only applies to mana. So the nodes on the tree no longer apply to life.
Also, reserving life and not having Shavronne's means dying to all chaos damage

Why not use coruscating elixir to avoid the chaos damage?
I do not enjoy using coruscating elixir but that is also an option and may earn you an extra 3 auras with prism guardian.

Is there any other methods for more auras or reservation?
Instead of the aegis shield you can try prism guardian for blood magic, but you must swap to shavs or coruscating elixir

Socketed gems have increased mana reservation mod on rare shield may slot you an extra aura but the build was already at 0 mana so I doubt it

Instead you can also use March of the legion which casts auras for a duration. This may get you 3 extra auras (you have to give up a permanant aura to get mana so you can cast the auras = +3)

Can I use Skyforth?

While skyforth does add more reservation, it throws away your regeneration and that means you become much more fragile to bleeds, ignites, (chaos degen if you chose coruscating elixir/shavs) and you would have to run Vaal discipline to try to combat this. Losing 500 es regen sucks.

What about corrupted jewel implicit for mana reservation?
These give you a little mana back, maybe if you min max everything you can fit another 35% aura but as you get more reservation you get less value.

What Items do I need to start?
Cluster jewels:
-Either: 3 Large cluster jewels or 2 voices unique cluster jewel
-Medium cluster jewels with reservation efficiency for each aura you run
-Multiple enlighten level 4 (most likely 3)
-Alpha's howl (reservation efficiency for any aura you run)
-Simplex amulet with redeemer influence which gives 12-14 mana reservation and 20% fertile quality. Do not use shaper as it gives 10-12 mana reservation. Annoint Champion of the cause

From this point the remainder of your equipment depends on how you want to play auras

These items do not affect the amount of auras you run so they can be whatever
Any gloves - Rare gloves with high es probably
Any belt - High Es belt with Attributes or flask effectiveness
Any rings - Stats & Es
Any weapon - Most likely ephemeral edge for ES

Skill tree: Grab all mana reservation (except duelist tree, annoint that instead) and the closest jewel sockets. I also usually take CI

I hope this helped, I know its not exactly a "build" but its all the information I have.
Last edited by DevelopedX on Jan 12, 2022, 11:27:28 AM
That is a lot of very useful information, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info