Thanks GGG for Endless Delve.

Thank you for getting us at least one of the events, but mostly thank you for communicating with us.
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2021, 11:56:28 PM
"
userwau wrote:
Thank you for getting us at least one of the events, but mostly thank you for communicating with us.

Is that sarcasm?

Or do you actually feel that simply announcing the event 1 day before it happens, without addressing ANY of the complaints or other player concerns counts as "communicating"?

Because it surely doesn't in my book.

I'm glad they gave us one event.

But before they gave us one event, they treated us not even as second class citizens, but *as if we don't exist*.

We were ghosted by the company that makes our favorite game... and now they've texted us saying they want to go to dinner tomorrow, without even acknowledging anything ever happened.

That's called toxic behavior, and it's super uncool.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
userwau wrote:

Is that sarcasm?

Or do you actually feel that simply announcing the event 1 day before it happens, without addressing ANY of the complaints or other player concerns counts as "communicating"?

Because it surely doesn't in my book.

I'm glad they gave us one event.

But before they gave us one event, they treated us not even as second class citizens, but *as if we don't exist*.

We were ghosted by the company that makes our favorite game... and now they've texted us saying they want to go to dinner tomorrow, without even acknowledging anything ever happened.

That's called toxic behavior, and it's super uncool.

What do you think? I got post removed for extreme negativity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info