Some people who think they have anger management issues really have no idea.

Couple weeks ago, I went to a microcenter to buy a laptop that was on sale. You had to show up in store to buy it. I called my bank and told them I was going out of state to buy something, just so they wouldn't lock my account. Even after doing that, the purchase wouldn't go through, even though I had more than enough in the account. They said I was over limit, but my limit was supposed to be $5000, and the laptop wasn't over that. I was livid, and I couldn't get the bank to answer the phone.

I was so pissed that I would have put myself and others at serious risk by driving back that I got a motel room and spend the night, didn't get any sleep, so I waited around a bit and I drove back at around 2am so there was little to no traffic, and as soon as I got back home, I went in the basement and literally beat a heavy equipment tire with a bat for around 45 minutes straight until I was worn out, then I went to sleep. Then I slept like a baby. Got up, fired my bank, but my bank account was so much, they would only do a transfer, so I did that. It was my vocal chords that hurt more than anything else in the morning.

For the record, my entire basement was recently redone, painted up, cleaned up, got nice coating of epoxy on the floor and paint on the walls, it's all concrete block and floor. I live in a rural area, so I can beat stuff and cuss at the top of my lungs, and nobody cares.

I got weights, punching bags, tires of assorted sizes ranging from car tires to truck tires, to tractor tires, to heavy equipment tires, I got padded seats bolted to the walls in a few areas that I can punch without breaking my hand, etc. It's a bugout room. When I get really pissed off, I gotta go down there. It's the only way I can vent my rage without being extremely destructive.

I might only get this mad a couple times a year, but it happens. I even go out of my way to avoid exposing myself to situations that might make me this mad, should things go wrong, yet it ends up happening a couple times a year by circumstance. For example, I literally have to avoid certain types of social gatherings, and choose wisely who I associate with.

The lesson I learned from this was saving a few hundred on a laptop really wasn't worth it. I don't know what I was thinking, I got enough money to not be concerned about paying a few hundred $ extra for something, I should have stayed at home and paid more, and if I ran into an issue with an online purchase (I never have), I'd have been far less pissed off, because I didn't have to make a road trip to get rejected on a purchase. I can't really put a dollar figure on what's worth me not being this pissed, but the amount I would have saved on this laptop was definitely not worth it. I'm not gonna fuck with microcenter again, even to save $1000.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 5, 2021, 10:31:06 PM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2021, 10:03:20 PM
Think on the bright side.

If you convince yourself you don't need that laptop, you would save $5k.

You need grass, dude. And love.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Get some help my guy...
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I always get my computers from dell outlet. Comes right to the door, no traffic, half off.

When I was a kid I used to build them but cant beat the outlet

BTW you should ask you doctor for welbutrin and zoloft it's an excellent cocktail to deal. I'd probably be dead for not my happy pills.

It's not your fault.

Humans are not made for this environment evolutionarily. read stress R us. It's free online and you'll understand.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 14, 2021, 10:51:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info