Ability to share my micro transactions between all platforms

I love playing this game with console, but from time to time I would like to play an event or a whole league in PC because I have also friends who play this game in PC. But what is stopping me is the fact that all the time and money I have invested in this game is not in my PC account. I have played this game for several years so the account I have in Xbox has started to also have a sentimental value from the micro transactions I have earned from challenges and events.

So all I am asking is that I could someway share my micro transactions between all platforms I wanna play. Nothing else. No characters shared or anything.

I hope this request is heard and you would find the value in this feature and implement it at some point :)
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2021, 4:25:20 PM
I'll buy you a Supporter Pack if any GGG staff replies to you.
This would be great and I think a necessary feature in the future when console doesn't get POE2 or league updates anymore.
considering we are being abandoned and disregarded, it's flat out wrong that we cannot switch our purchases to a different platform. I would like to get a gaming PC someday so I can be treated as a human being, but all of my shit is on playstation...
hahahahahaha i cried :))))

While not likely, I would pay for a Microtransaction that allowed a complete transfer from console to PC. I've put a crap ton of time and investment, that if console is going to be abandoned, I probably wouldn't invest in the game a second time, nor from scratch, if I couldn't keep what I've earned or invested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info