Engine Multithreading ?

I saw post that suggested disabling Engine Multithreading would help with constant crashes . I'm afraid to try it because it says that it's not recommended . Is it safe to try it ?
Last bumped on Dec 27, 2023, 11:52:37 AM
"
acco73 wrote:
I saw post that suggested disabling Engine Multithreading would help with constant crashes . I'm afraid to try it because it says that it's not recommended . Is it safe to try it ?

Sure, worst thing that can happend is that your FPS is lower.
I'm at loss what else to try to make the game work for me again, so if I try changing different things in game options , is it possible to harm the game even more ? or is all reversible ?
It won't hurt anything. You can always revert the changes, even if the game won't start. You'd just have to go into the config.ini file and change things back to what worked. But I have NEVER seen that happen, so you should be good to go and be able to revert things.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I find my solution for this problem:
1. I go to filter blade,unsubscribed from all filters
2. I go C:\Users\*my name*\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile and clear all files from here. After i install some light filters without any custom sounds.
3. Go to game and configured settings from zero.
Two days i play with nice fps
P.s. im playing from steam
If its hepls, pls distribute this for others.
Last edited by Proner392 on Dec 27, 2023, 11:54:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info