A thank you to GGG for driving me back to Grim Dawn

I owe GGG thanks for driving me away from poe. I have not played grim dawn in about 2 years and hadn't done the exp content yet. I'm having a fucking blast. Holy balls it's fun.

Just hit 85 and almost done with Elite then starting up farming crucible and SR for gear before tackling Ultimate.

I forgot how legit amazing that game is.

Thanks!
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2021, 8:46:59 PM
Grim Dawn cool game so why not
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
GD is dope leveled to a 100 recently in poe downtime and had a great time doing so.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
GD is fun, no question.
I always roll back to it.
This league has been more fun than usual for me though - (being out of work for 2 weeks has helped) :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I had about 600 hours in it but mostly back when level cap was much lower before any exp content etc. The game is so much better now.
The funny thing about Grim Dawn is that I only ever hear good things about it, even here on the PoE forums (contrast that with the way D3, D2R, Wolcen, etc.) are received over here. And yet few people play it. Everyone says it's nice game, which just doesn't click with them long term. They used to say it had no endgame, but with the expansions even that is less true. So apparently there's just something about the game that condemns it to obscurity even though no one hates it. Must be damn frustrating for the devs lol!
"
Exile009 wrote:
The funny thing about Grim Dawn is that I only ever hear good things about it, even here on the PoE forums (contrast that with the way D3, D2R, Wolcen, etc.) are received over here. And yet few people play it. Everyone says it's nice game, which just doesn't click with them long term. They used to say it had no endgame, but with the expansions even that is less true. So apparently there's just something about the game that condemns it to obscurity even though no one hates it. Must be damn frustrating for the devs lol!

I'm sure the Devs are mostly ok with it, mostly because it's a p2p format, so player concurrency is less important (from a revenue standpoint)

Fact is GD is a good game. It's not great, but its way better than average. Its not a live service game to the extent PoE is, but there have been many patches, and a few expansions.

GD is also coming to Xbox here shortly which will likely give it a burst of attention, which good for them, they deserve it.

*Side note that season 25 of D3 looks pretty good too for anyone that isnt suffering from Diablo Derangement Syndrome.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Exile009 wrote:

They made the same mistake as torchlight. No economy. Economy etc is what drives these kinda item driven games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info