Demonic Map Device - Hitbox

I really like the new map device, it looks good and the sound is fitting
my only complaint is the hitbox, its too large and feels clunky, making it not usable in many smaller hideout bases

my suggestion would be to make the hitbox a bit more fine grained so you can walk on the stones all around the hole while still colliding with the outer details if you move further away from the center

Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2022, 10:32:45 AM
I'd like to add a small gripe about cosmetic map devices, that could use improvement on the development of all future cosmetics.

In general to all map device cosmetics, Please make a conscious effort to create both a SMALL and Large versions of the cosmetic.

Some of the smaller hideouts do not work well with large map devices, and limits the placement and usability. Smaller hideouts are OK, and do not need to be increased in size.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
That's because on the existing big version of map device you can't walk there...but on the new one, absolutely agree, it feels weird to not be able to walk closer to the middle hole.
At some point there used to be a visual bug with the big device in Arboreal hideout, such that you would see a big hole as well, similar to demonic design..I always wanted to walk closer to the edge (of insanity, if you will).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info