(Xbox) RT+LT for event

hello, this league is really great but, Using the LS + Back (xbox) key is really complicated (opening the inventory and it lowers the pace of the game).

Using the two sticks would not be a good idea either because it would open the bottom right menu to place skills.

I think the best solution would be RT + LT (xbox, to be converted for playstation) because taken separately they would continue to do their job and taken together they would allow events to be triggered without having to use the thumbs (very important on console for movement and attack).

forgive me for my english :)

good league everyone
Last edited by FullAzone on Nov 1, 2021, 5:35:42 AM
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2021, 5:57:31 AM
Agreed. Same issue on PS5.
Yes please ! 100%
I had the same thought! LT + RT would be perfect! It would give a satisfying umpf to switching to nightmare!
I really want the keybind to change, but LT+RT for another skill group (or LT+RT and RT+LT separately, for two) would be a way better use for the triggers together.

Tapping/clicking the right stick would be completely appropriate for this. Changing skill bindings is not common or time-sensitive enough to warrant top-level, single-button-press behavior; that should likely just have an entry point from the inventory/character menu (it could just be another tab like character/inventory/passives).

anything different besides L3 would be great. ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SHOW ITEMS ON THE GROUND. ANYTHING

Please acknowledge GGG
Yeah I occasionally open micro transaction menu or drop my life flask when I try to start nightmare quickly :D It's the same combination on most of the league content. We cannot start nightmare when in expedition because that same key bind starts the bomb placing mode.
Last edited by Painconfess on Nov 29, 2021, 5:57:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info