Why I am going to wait before going into this league

It has been a long while since leveling felt this utterly miserable.
The skills are fine, the league mechanic in gameplay is fine, but in function it is HORRIBLY BORING!
Even when you are going into hell 3x a map it feel like you are killing VERY few mobs, which results in an extreme lack of ANYTHING dropping from the league mechanic. During leveling I am pretty sure you make more currency from putting in white items and corruping them into rares and selling those then from everything you kill there, and there is no from of non-drop based rewards from the league mechanic itself, unlike with for example heist.
Additionally, when people complained about getting dogpiled by a billion rares I don't think they meant "Reduce the amount of rare monsters spawning by 90% in the mechanic" but it feels like thats how it is because I am going through sometimes dozens of shifts without seeing a rare monster in the mechanic, which also contributes to fuck all dropping in it.
Hell, I only have my filter at NS regular, but I am functionally dropping NOTHING of any value in 70%+ of my shifts, which combined with the massive amount of useless scourge upside mods and the many notably harmfull downsides means the only reason I go in there right now is leveling the passive tree so maybe later in maps I can get something out of this mechanic(and I could probably just leave the for alter also, because I probably get more exp faster later), which feels awefull, especially since I love engaging in league mechanics during leveling. I am the kind of player who did every expedition, incursion and blight during leveling and I was really hype for the league and now less then a full day in I feel super demotivated.
And the utterly garbage controls that haven't improved and at times are full on cardinal SINS of game design (such as the L3 plus D-Pad controls for expedition) and bugs like the stash tab order not saving has done to my motivation the same that a stick of dynamite does to a watermelon.
It just FEELS AWEFUL
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2021, 10:15:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info