Soul Link

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2023, 3:19:40 PM
Played a lot of Soul Link Guardian in Scourge so far and I like it a lot. It is refreshing to be able to focus on shared defensive layers exlusively and let your team mate(s) do the damage. We actually managed to do content that on our own, we would not have been able to because the DPS would not be able to take too much damage while the Tank would not deal enough damage while sustaining their vitals.

One thing that does feel a little bit silly is instantly dying when your linked target dies but you yourself have a lot of Life and Energy Shield left. I guess that "true" shared vitals would be too powerful, nonetheless I feel like the damage that is taken from your own life could be larger, possibly 40%%, perhaps 50% with an additional condition such as your linked target being on Low Life and thus you take a larger share of the damage to even out the imbalance, which wouldn't be permanent shared vitals but rather taking a larger share in situational circumstances.

There is more to say about Link skills in general, which I posted here.
Would be 100% better if it could handle DoT as well.
skill isn't working some times.. idk why but my buddy is playing the support and some times he just don't let him cast the spell.

Nvm he just wasn't targeting me with his mouse.... he is a idiot lol
Last edited by rattek on May 13, 2023, 5:19:48 PM
I created what I think would be an awesome vaal version of this skill. What do you think?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/16agr4r/idea_for_new_vaal_gem_vaal_soul_link/
Last edited by Urit on Sep 5, 2023, 3:19:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info