Temporal Rift

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2023, 12:49:25 PM
Works as advertised, nice cheap way to get temp chains immunity. The 0.25s cast time that can't be modified kind of hurts any practical use for actually reacting and saving yourself.

I feel like this is meant more for pure ES builds who don't have good "oh shit" buttons for suddenly dipping to critical health, where a life build would just hit their panic flask. Feels counterintuitive to level the gem up, when all it gets is CDR and a much higher dex requirement, which ES builds tend to be short on anyways.
https://pastebin.com/GCGLxKfD

Honestly, I'm loving it. I initially tried it early league with a much tankier character and it just didn't feel needed. However something like this, where you occasionally encounter delays in waiting for your damage to do the job and are reliant on kinda-slow health regen, it's just amazing for QoL. On top of that the more I play with it the more I realize just how much it's a skill-cap-increasing gem. Like; your build can have a low skill cap requirement or a high one, but this is usable with just about any build and increases the amount of skill you can use with a build - leaving the minumum where it was and increasing the maximum amount available. Truly great.
Relevant character info: Level 93, running petrified blood, evasion/suppression build, +109% movement speed, flask build

I really like this skill, though I wish the actual active part of it was more viable with petrified blood. It's really nice for avoiding the effect of temporal chains (my primary reason to use it at this point), and for sprinting through and then quickly backtracking in certain labyrinth trials.

My biggest issue is its interaction with petrified blood. Temporal rift states that it "resets Life, Mana, and Energy Shield" while petrified blood states "life cannot be raised above low life other than by flasks". Apparently, petrified blood prevents the life part of the "reset" from going above low life. This may be intentional, but it seems counterintuitive to me that a "reset" counts as raising life. It confused me the first few times I tried to use the skill.
Would love a buff to this gem to include Ward restore too, it's pretty hard to get ward uptime without making it loop;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info