Duelist hats and clipping, an almost 10 year issue!

Hi

When this game was in it's infancy, CB, when Rhoas didn't charge...GGG released a limited Microtransaction called Ornate Pilgrim Hat. The hat did not clip in the beginning when worn on Duelist but over the years and patches, updates, the hat has steadily created a weird pink spot on the back of the character model: WHY?!?!

I have mentioned this repeatedly over the years concerning the quality of these Microtransactions and real money expectations for a product. People don't want to see clipping, people do not want to see a weird pink spot on the back of their characters heads!

Now I went on a hiatus for a few years and have come back to enjoy POE again only to find that the Witch hat is now clipping also on the Duelist in the exact same spot as the Ornate Pilgrim Hat! The Witch hat never had this issue, what changed? Did the character model change stance? Did GGG increase their head? What happened!?!?! I would like an answer please or is this some clipping conspiracy? Seriously how hard is it to fix this issue? Almost 10 years! Bloody Embarrassing!

All these new seasons, patches, updates, nerfs, etc... and what actually makes y'all money, the Microtransactions, you can't be bothered to fix a little? Give the customer some respect and fix the damn Microtransaction OR AT LEAST GIVE A DETAILED REASON WHY IT IS CLIPPING AND CANNOT EVER BE FIXED!

CAN THIS BLOODY CLIPPING HAT PROBLEM FINALLY BE FIXED!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I THINK I HAVE BEEN MORE THAN PATIENT.

G'day
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2021, 1:49:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info