a topic on mobile game spending

a video i made after listening to one of my mobile gamer utube vid. let us discuss if spending in mobile games is ok. tell me ur thought either here or on the utube video.
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
Last edited by Mckaiser on Oct 12, 2021, 11:54:58 PM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2021, 8:40:45 AM
"
Mckaiser wrote:

a video i made after listening to one of my mobile gamer utube vid. let us discuss if spending in mobile games is ok. tell me ur thought either here or on the utube video.

Sorry, I only watched the video for about 30 seconds as I can't understand what you're saying.

As to whether it's ok to spend money on mobile games, I don't see why it's any different from spending money on any form of entertainment.
"
LennyLen wrote:

Sorry, I only watched the video for about 30 seconds as I can't understand what you're saying.

I hung around for about a minute longer.

I think you'd benefit from a pre-written script to read, at least initially to get things moving. Also, mute the game in the background. I can hear FFXIV's music and sound effects, and those detract attention from what you're trying to say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info