Trading...

Hello there!

Propably someone already mentioned it, but I think it would be great if we could be able to accept trades directly from map, or while doing labyrinth. Because it was too many times when I was doing Zana mission ( so I was basicly mapping inside another map ), I finally get trade offer, so I portal back to first map, than I portal to my hideout ( And loading times are LONG sometimes, propably because i have HDD, not SSD ), by the time I am in my hideout most of the time people cancel their offer, and I end up wasting portal and time.
I think it would be fair for console players, because on PC you can at least whisper buyer, that you are in a map.

Hope that GGG will understand that one little thing like that can make a HUGE difference in eyes of playerbase.

p.s. This league I am surprised how well the game is running on my old FAT PS4, so at least I can see, that GGG is doing something to make game better :)

p.s.s. Sorry for my English, I am from Latvia.

No more waiting
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2021, 6:36:02 AM
Agree with that.
While I do completely agree with you, it’ll never happen. Console players are the abandoned redhead step child. We are there but we’re not really there, ya know?
"
xCushman wrote:
While I do completely agree with you, it’ll never happen. Console players are the abandoned redhead step child. We are there but we’re not really there, ya know?

While you're right that it won't happen, your reasoning is incorrect. They want trading to be inconvenient and having to return to your hideout to do it is part of that inconvenience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info