PATCH NOTES AND UPDATES

When are we getting some?

basically PC got there patch notes and then there patch about a week later,

Now i know that on the 1st of SEP 2021 we got a small response from GGG saying that they are testing the non render items internally, but then this is all we have?? i went onto the PC side of things, it was easy to fine, nicely accessible and easy to follow if you want to keep up with updates

it has been 12 days since out last update HOWEVER there's is another thread on someone's post somewhere in the forum with a newer update on the situation i have since lost where that is why wasn't this put in a official GGG post for all to see?

on top of this i think that fact the patch hasnt been released and PC are getting more updates and fixes soon speaks volumes on how the console community is currently getting treaded i guess unless you have 10k viewers on Twitch there not concerened about you??? i mean this might not be the case but its defo how it feels

Console might not be the priority for GGG in the ways of the game but as were are still paying customers and supporting the game all we seek is the same in return in info, a ETA, whats happening behind the scene rather than getting left to rot by the wasteside or so i seems can GGG please do a post even if its a "Its not ready still sorry thank you for youre patients" or something.

AND if iv got this wrong and there has been a update can we make it a official on posted in the COnsole updated or PSN console updates please as posting on someone post the info doesnt really help the community to find things

thank you in advance GGG loooking forward to any info we can get as its been 12 days since the last update
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Sep 13, 2021, 3:17:13 PM
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2021, 6:43:38 PM
I don't get it either why they answer in some random thread that there will be a delay but don't create a thread/official post talking about it.

The last info i saw about the update was an answer in a thread that they ran into some problems and there will be some delay, and that they can't give an exact date to when the update will be released.

Unfortunately we can only wait.
"
Ateteguemon wrote:
I don't get it either why they answer in some random thread that there will be a delay but don't create a thread/official post talking about it.

The last info i saw about the update was an answer in a thread that they ran into some problems and there will be some delay, and that they can't give an exact date to when the update will be released.

Unfortunately we can only wait.

exactly i think if theres a delay or something i dont mind as such aslong as were informed its as if GGG hope the console community will forget its a things and it can just go away, i mean we only get 1 extra week after PC to play, so the time its complete the next league will be out and we will be getting all these problems again smh
yes please, an update. i was hoping for friday and that didnt happen, assumed we would get it on monday. but now thats gone too.......
I agree. Some "Console Announcement" posts would be nice.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Path of Crickets……
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
Path of Crickets……

i know right? thing is theres a small fire starting to happen now on the console side of things, with no words from GGG... pure silence, and it sucks big time, now im probably one of the bigger mouths on here for console trying to get GGG's attention so someone listens and gives us a heads up im more PSN player but console is console in my eyes so if i can help get some word out there for xobx as well i will try i noticed there willing to ytalk to PC players esecially streamers on Twitch.

well i stream on twitch i have 1.3k followers not the most i know but over the last year iv streamed 1400+ hours on twitch soley Path of Exile as well, im not sure how "big" you need to be but im not far off some of the "big poe" PC players for followers, but they have time for them i think they really need to open there eyes to the console communities rather just focusing on the PC guys theres alot of the PC guys left to play other things now.

meaning the current players are ppl who actually enjoy playing the game...well when you can, its crap to think console players get half a season ever season because were always last on the list for updates, last on the list for fixes, and with zero communication from GGG on updates or possible improvement dates etc etc aprt from afew posts on other ppls post you have to huunt the forums for when all they need to do is put something in there official forum area.

worst part of this all is there willing to let us pay full prices for cosmetics and hideouts and supporter packs but then dont support "US" and support back in the form of communication and iv starting seeing afew more ppl starting to get upset about the lack of support from GGG
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Sep 15, 2021, 6:46:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info