Nerf gwennen spawn rate

I feel like she spawns way more often then the other expedition members. Maybe its on a timer or what, but entering a map with zana and not just getting gwennen in the current map but also in the zana map is demoralizing. Specially when it isn't the first time.
This would be ok if her currency had any weight to it on the market (which it doesn't). But as it stands we unlucky few who get her 2-4 times in a row just end up losing currency if we decide to do her event. This is mainly do to the fact that setting up the event takes time and there is no fun in doing an event when you know the reward is less then it would have been in another map.
This especially true if we don't find any enjoyment out of any of her vendor qualities.

Now i understand the sentiments that a few ppl in chat has put forward in order to defend her and pin pointing on how great she is for hh and crafting bases.
However, I've never considered myself luckier then a tripple t1 rolled chaos spammer with 2 useless mods on an item kinda guy. Spending the time to roll for uniques is not for me. Wouldn't really want to play with hh, as for the more expensive uniques i would never use them unless i found them. Crafting is more my type of jam, but as it stands, the amount of time spent doing gwennen events for bases i could just have done more maps to get the currency so that i could just buy the bases i wanted and its not just because it's more reliable, but also more cost effective (considering time spent).

So skipp her is the solution right? Well why not just play standard then...
I think a more rotational approach would be better. Yes it might be predictable but is that really that bad?
Please remove mf gear
Last edited by DiogenesCritique on Sep 11, 2021, 6:43:47 AM
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2021, 6:35:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info