CONSOLE

So why is it that the "end game content" is so badly coded for console? how is it im fighting Uber Elder and its "pausing and freezing" all the time meaning i lose a cheap death? why is it iv ran around 60 maps without a single logbook drop?

why is it that the higher iv levelled the more "one shots" i seem to get even tho iv ran the exact same type of content the exact same way at lower levels and not experiences the same thing EXPECT once i was level 94 in the last segment of XP the game killed me in the exact same place (on the XP bar) 4 times in a row, ie lost XP got it back killed me got the XP back killed me got the XP back etc etc, didnt kill me 2 times in a row, or keep taking XP off me let me get back to the exact same place then killed me exactly as i predicted, well the same thing is happening to me at 96 soon as i get the 1st section filled with XP it killed me and takes it back off me like its SOME SORT OF BUILT IN MECHANIC (SOMEONE PROBABLY THINKS IT HELPS KEEP THE PLAYER ENGAGED BUT TRUST ME IT DOESNT

I tryed to do a Simulacrum rattled the 1st 15 rounds out like there nothing, then the invisible monsters started, the "ONE SHOTS" started, the "youre dead" and the server hasnt caught up so youre character is still stood up and running but youre actually dead mechanics started it seem like in the important stuff where the content is a little bit hard and you might actually need to use portals to finish it the game just bugs out and messes up and you end up losing XP if you have got any, takes portals and fragments which have taken a age to collect only to have them cheaply taken away from you.

on top of this the communication between GGG and the console communtiy is shocking unless you reach out to a employee, its getting frustrating and tedious, i pay full price for my supporter packs and my MTX just like everyone else and PC YET i get substandard quality of gameplay, it affects my streams as 90% of my deaths aint my fault its invisible AoE attcks, off screen ones shots, rando nothing attacks and then all of a sudden my character is running on the spot and youre dead this is slowly becoming a dumpster fire of a game on console do GGG not value us as players? is our money not valuved the same? because everything seems to be getting updated, patched and released for PC while were just left with the scraps as and when we get them its been nearly 2 weeks since PC got a "proformance improvement update" and console and still waiting with 1 "small" update on a ETA on a thread on someones random post rather than sectioned in the OFFICAL PS UPDATE forum so if you didnt know where to look outside that you would never see the update

now yes this post is abit rant Andy but im honestly getting sick of farming fragments (hours and hours worth of farming) to cheaply get the fights im farming for cheaply taken away from me through Freezing game fights, or non rendering graphics, and as for PC preformance WHAT THE HELL i watch alot of streamers on PC the game looks flawless, yet on console i can walk out of the door way in the Sirus fight and the area looks clear and open and then take 2 steps forward fall over dead and then the ball spawns in, or i can get one shot of something and then once im dead the "mosters spawn i" around me i have played this league entirely killing health bars almost every map when are cconsole going to get preformance imporvements were have been waiting long enuff

im currently making a Yt video which i will post the link in here once its done will ALL the problems i have recieved this seaon and i will show original dates on the footage takes so you know im not just adding thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIU4Bg7bVnE HERE IS A LINK TO MY VIDEO, also at the end i talk abit about how i fell with the way things are on console, AND without a prompt chat just happened to talk about the UPDATE and the way things are on console it was literally a happy coincedence ppl started talking about it i also have 2 screenshots i never got in the video as well

these 2 pic were screenshots of other random payers talking about the updates and info or lack of it just as i was ending the video i dont know these ppl nothing was scripted or planned and i think it kind enforced what i was saying and how the community feels
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Sep 10, 2021, 4:26:53 PM
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2021, 6:52:23 AM
Why did you post this in the Tech help section?

Post stuff like this in Console feedback, where it belongs.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
Why did you post this in the Tech help section?

Post stuff like this in Console feedback, where it belongs.

MY GUY ITS SAYS console feedback and suggestions

look at the top of the page to the reply pal
Yeah, because I had GGG move it.

Wanna try again?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Sep 10, 2021, 6:10:56 PM
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
Yeah, because I had GGG move it.

Wanna try again?

Try to make GGG give this guy an answer. i bet u cant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info