A humble request to GGG.

After learning about this game first when it launched on console. Started playing and loving every minute of it. Recently I finally got the privilege of being able to play PoE on Ps5 witch is a absolute blast!
Only was I suddenly struck with the sony's Ps5 controller famous flaw, stickdrift.

I found out that sony doesnt have any deadzone options in their system. When google'd. Their answer is that is an option provided by the games themselves, should they feel a need for it.

The point of my story. I want to ask kindly. Is it at all possible to add the option in game to adjust the deadzone for controller input. Its not going to come from from the looks of it so here is hoping this problem can be resolved.

Thanks for listening.
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2021, 5:37:09 PM
A deadzone option would be nice.

That said, there are a few other possible workarounds:

1) Try cleaning the base of the stick with a microfiber cloth. This cleared up the stickdrift I was having on one of my controllers. It came back, but another cleaning cleared it up again, and it hasn't come back since.

2) You can use PS4 controllers to play PS4 games on PS5, so you could just use an old controller to play PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info